Exploring Legal Cultures 2016
Universitas Brawijaya – Universitas Negeri Jakarta – Universität Leipzig, Germany
“Constitution and Political Identity Building”
————————————————————————————————————————–First Part: 23 May – 3 June 2016, Universität Leipzig, Germany Second Part: 4 – 5 September 2016, State University of Jakarta, Indonesia Third Part: 6-11 September 2016, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
In an effort to strengthen the academic cooperation among three universities, we are pleased to announce the program of Exploring Legal Cultures (ELC) 2016 that will take place at the Faculty of Law, Universität Leipzig, Germany and Faculty of Social Sciences, State University of Jakarta, and Faculty of Law, Brawijaya University with the theme “Constitution and Political Identity Building”
The aim of the ELC 2016 is to bring together students and academics from three universities in a forum to exchange ideas and stimulate discussion. The selected five students from each university will join the lecture series and present the result of working group session during the program of Exploring Legal Cultures 2016.
Up to five students will be selected as the participants to join the ELC 2016 supported by lecturers from the Faculty of Law, Brawijaya University. The selected participants will receive from the Faculty of Law, Universität Leipzig:
- Round-trip airline ticket
- Accommodation and living allowance in Germany during the Program
Please note that the selected participants need to pay their own expenses regarding health insurance and visa application fees.
ELC 2016 REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Law students of the class of 2011-2014
- Prohibited to graduate and to take the comprehensive (skripsi) exam until the end of the ELC Program on 11 September 2016 (please complete and sign “Surat Perjanjian” at here)
- Never previously joined student exchange program overseas funded by the Faculty of Law, Brawijaya University
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (proven by a legalized transcript)
- At least two years old TOEFL score of min. 500, issued by a recognized institution
- Pass the selection and interview process
- Submit a motivational letter in English min. 500 words, together with Surat Perjanjian, the latest academic transcript (legalized) and TOEFL score no later than 15 January 2016, to the Contact Persons below.
KEY DATESRegistration Deadline: 15 January 2016 Desk Evaluation: 18 January 2016 Interview: 20 January 2016 Acceptance Notification: 16 February 2016 Visa Application: 25 February 2016 Departure to Leipzig: Saturday, 21 May 2016
CONTACT PERSONSMrs. Milda Istiqomah, SH. MCTP, Partnership Coordinator (082131946660) Ms. Yasniar Rahmawati, SH. MH. (081333775333) Ms. Ranitya Ganindha, SH. MH. (0812-3512-3649)