Vision, Missions, and Goals
Our faculty vision is to become a world-class International Faculty of Law with excellent graduates who have capabilities in academic, professional, humanist, ethical, and religious perspectives.
The missions of the Faculty of Law are conducting:
- Legal education to develop legal reasoning and professionals skills in the field of law.
- Legal research and studies in development of legal science.
- Community services based on the education and research.
- Generating competence law graduates.
- Understanding the principles of law, legal dogmatic, and have basic skills in legal research dogmatic.
- Applying the legal principles and dogmatic in dealing with legal issues in a professional manner.
- To act and behave humanist, ethical, and religious.
Motto of Law Faculty
Serve with heart