The Moot Court Room is a facility for students which is used for the judicial practice. The Moot Court Room has a court table, toga clothes, hammer, flags, chairs, and other court equipments. In the Moot Court Room there is also air conditioner for the convenience of the students while doing the judicial practice.
The vision of the Moot Court Room is to: “Achieve student who is an expert in carrying out an actual judicial practice.”
The missions of the Moot Court Room are:
- Conducting judicial practice that can develop professional skills in reasoning and justice.
- Conducting research and development of judicial assessment.
The goal of the Moot Court Room is to produce graduates who have the ability to:
- Understand the principles of law, legal dogmatic and have basic skills in dogmatic legal research.
- Apply legal principles and dogmatic in dealing with legal issues in a professional manner.
- Act and behave in humanist, ethical and religus way.
Lantai 3 Geduang A FH UB
No. Tlp 0341 553 898
Complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org[/fusion_text][fusionslider name=”” class=”” id=””][/fusionslider]