Moot Court is the place for the law students to improve their selves as the concrete actualization of Hukum Acara (Procedural Law) subject. In this moment, ALSA (Asian Law Students’ Association) Local Chapter Universitas Brawijaya becomes the host of annual event of National Moot Court Competition ALSA to challenge the Supreme Court Cup 2013. The system of this competition is conventional with two rounds, including elimination and final. Both of them will be done by simulation system in the court.
This event will be held for three days, from February 8 to 10, 2013, located on the sixth floor of A-Building, Faculty of Law Universitas Brawijaya and State Court in Malang. For the accommodation, the committee of ALSA LC UB provides Hariss Hotel for the participants.
On February 8, 2013, it will be scheduled by ALSA’s committee for Administration Registration of the Participants started from 8am and the Opening Ceremony will be held on 2pm. In addition, the main events such as the elimination and final of the MCC will be held on February 9 to 10.
The participants come from the various members of ALSA of Law Faculty for all over universities in Indonesia, such as:
1. ALSA Local Chapter of Sam Ratulangi University, Manado Sulawesi Utara
2. ALSA Local Chapter of Hassanudin University, Makassar
3. Moot Court Community of State Islamic University, Jogjakarta
4. ALSA Local Chapter of Gajah Mada University, Jogjakarta
5. ALSA Local Chapter of Airlangga University, Surabaya
6. ALSA Local Chapter of Padjajaran University, Bandung
7. ALSA Local Chapter of Soedirman University
8. ALSA Local Chapter of Syiah Kuala University, Banda Aceh
9. ALSA Local Chapter of Sriwijaya University, Palembang, and
10. ALSA Local Chapter of Diponegoro University, Semarang