- Lecturer Profile
- Graduate Profile
- Education Guidelines
- Academic Procedure
Head of The Study Program
The Head of the Master of Notary Study Program is: Dr. Hanif Nur Widhiyanti., SH., M. Hum
The Faculty of Law, UniversitasBrawijaya currently manages 4 (four) study programs, namely the Undergraduate of Law Study Program, the Notary Masters Study Program, the Doctor of Law Study Program, and the Doctor of Law Study Program outside the Main Campus in Jakarta. The Notary Masters Study Program (MKn) was originally a special interest of the Notary Masters Study Program in 2006. Based on the Decree of the Directorate General of Higher Education No. 16.14/D/T/2008 dated on the 15th of May 2008, the Notary Masters Program concentration on Notary changed into Notary Masters Program. Currently, the MKn Study Program is accredited with an A qualification based on the Decree of the National Accreditation Body for University Number 696/SK/BANPT/Akred/M/Ill/2018.
The vision of the Notary Masters Study Program is to become the leading Notary Masters Study Program in Indonesia and produce graduates who are able to develop and excel in knowledge and have skills in the field of Notary Law, have international insight, excel in research, advocacy and can provide excellent legal services.
- Organizing education to develop academic and professional abilities in the field of notary.
- Conducting legal research to develop notary legal thinking and studies.
- Developing notarial law to support national development.
- Producing Notary Masters who are able to work professionally.
- Producing Notary Masters who are able to conduct research and solve legal problems in the notary field.
- Producing Notary Masters who behave and behave in a humanist, ethical, and religious manner.
The curriculum applied in the Notary Masters Study Program is a Competency-Based Curriculum with Zecimjng Outcome referring to Presidential Regulation No. 8 of 2012 concerning the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework and Regulation of the Minister of Research, Technology, and Higher Education No. 44 of 2015 concerning National Standards for Higher Education, as well as Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3 of 2020 concerning National Standards for Higher Education. The courses and the number of credits are as follows:
- Compulsory Courses of University (3 credits)
- Compulsory Courses of Study Program (40 credits).
- Thesis (12 credits).
Lecture activities are carried out within 4 (four) semesters. The thesis research design can be submitted in the 3rd (third) semester and has passed the courses in Legal Research Methods and Legal Scientific Writing, and continued with research in the 4th (fourth) semester. Thus, the study completion time is 4 (four) semesters and a maximum of 8 (eight) semesters.
|No||Nama Mata Kuliah||SKS||Semester|
|A.||Wajib Universitas (3 sks)|
|1||Metode Penelitian Hukum dan Penulisan Karya Ilmiah Hukum||3||II|
|B.||Wajib Program Studi (40 sks)|
|4||Peraturan Jabatan dan Etika Profesi Notaris||4||I|
|5||Hukum Keluarga dan Harta Perkawinan||2||I|
|6||Teknik Penyusunan Akta I||2||II|
|7||Hukum Waris (Adat dan Kitab Undang-Undang Hukum Perdata)||2||II|
|8||Hukum Waris Islam||2||II|
|9||Hukum Perikatan dan Jaminan||2||II|
|10||Hukum Pendaftaran Atas Tanah||2||II|
|12||Teknik Penyusunan Akta II||3||III|
|15||Hukum Perbankan dan Lembaga Pembiayaan||2||III|
|16||Peraturan Jabatan Pejabat Pembuat Akta Tanah||2||III|
|18||Teknik Penyusunan Akta III||4||IV|
|C.||Tesis (12 sks)|
To maintain the quality of education, the Notary Masters Study Program is supported by lecturers who have expertise in their fields and fulfill the criteria for national higher education competency standards. Currently, the Notary Masters Study Program is supported by lecturers who hold the title of professor, doctor, and practitioner.
- Graduates from the Master of Notary Study Program:
This program produces Notary Masters (M.Kn) graduates who are able to develop and excel in knowledge and have skills in the field of Notary Law, have international insight, excel in the fields of research, advocacy and can provide excellent legal services. It is expected that the alumni of the notarial master's degree can realize a legal deed that is in accordance with the facts, principles so that a fair deed is formed. Alumni in their expertise and positions as Notaries and Land Deed Making Officers (PPAT) and comply with the position code of ethics and follow developments internationally.
Graduates from the Master of Notary Study Program:
- Have the ability to form and develop law through the preparation of deeds and legal findings using a theoretical approach and legal reasoning.
- Have the ability to solve legal problems in the field of notary with inter and multidisciplinary approaches.
- Have the ability to research and develop legal science in the field of notary which is beneficial to the community and gains national recognition.
- Have the ability to communicate well and uphold religious, moral, and ethical values.
Graduates of the Master's Degree in Notary FHUB practice their knowledge by working in various fields, namely as a Notary/Official Making Land Deeds, Government Institution either as State Civil Apparatus or State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) Employees or working in various fields of law such as Judges, Prosecutors, Legal Consultants.
- Academic Degree:
Graduates of the Master of Notary Study Program, Faculty of Law, Universitas Brawijaya are entitled to hold the title of M.Kn. (Master in Notary).
- Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru
- Registrasi Mahasiswa Baru
- Registrasi Mahasiswa Lama
- Cuti Akademik
- Perpanjangan Masa Studi
- Pengajuan Dosen Pembimbing
- Perubahan Dosen Pembimbing
- Evaluasi Masa Studi
- Pengajuan Ujian Proposal Tesis
- Pengajuan Ujian Seminar Hasil Penelitian
- Pengajuan Ujian Tesis
- Perpindahan Mahasiswa ke Program Magister Kenotariatan
- Perpindahan Mahasiswa ke Perguruan Tinggi Lain
- Pendaftaran Wisuda
- Ujian Akhir Semester
- Ujian Tengah Semester
- Pindah Kelas
Formulir Administrasi Akademik
This Study Program has received A accreditation from National Accreditation Body for University (BAN-PT).