Postgraduate of Legal Science Program
Postgraduate Program Master of Legal Science (MIH.) of Faculty of Law received accreditation A (excellent) from the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture since 1997. The program is taken care of by professors and senior lecturers which are qualified in their field.
- Providing education to develop academic skills in the law science.
- Conducting legal research across scientific disciplines.
- Developing the law science, to support the sustainable development of the law.
- To create Master of Law graduates with academic ability and critical thinking.
- To create Master of Law graduates who are able to conduct interdisciplinary research.
- To create Master of Law graduates who have humanist, ethical, and religious attitude and behavior.